Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dry July

I never thought I would say this but............

I'm off the Grog!!!

Well, for the month of July I am anyway.
I'll be raising money for cancer patients in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Oncology Ward here in S. A., to buy things for there immediate comfort like beds, wheelchairs, facilities for relaxation and comfort while undergoing treatment - things like that.
I'm really excited about the challenge and looking forward to raising money for the hospital, so if any of you would like to make a donation just go to
https://dryjuly.com/profiles/fayefarnden
You can also leave me an encouraging message!!
I hope you'll all consider helping this really good cause.
Don't forget that any donation over $2 is tax deductible.
Thanks in advance everyone!

1 comment:

TheWhineyFairy said...

Well done on your commitment Faye! My partner just informed me the other night that it's a dry july for him too, and until then I knew nothing about it. Best of luck, and have a great month!